Chevy 383 450HP Stroker Engine Vortec 430ftlbs
THIS ENGINE HAS THE FOLLOWING:
Premium Seasoned 2-Bolt main block 1Pc rear seal.
GM 350/3.750 con rods with NEW HP rod bolts and nuts.
Lightweight 383 Steel Crankshaft.
Hyperutectic Flat-Top Pistons 10:1 comp ratio.
Plasma Moly Piston Rings.
Edelbrock Performer RPM Camshaft & Lifters .488/.510 – 234/244 – 117 specs.
Performance Gasket set.
High Volume Oil Pump.
HD Tri-Metal 780 “IROC” Series Rod,Main & Cam Bearings.
Flex-Plate. GM Harmonic Balancer.
HP RollerTiming Set.
Brass Freeze Plugs.
NEW 64CC Vortec Aluminum Vortec Heads, 190CC intake ports with NEW Stainless Steel Swirl Polished 2.02/1.60 valves, Comp Series Springs .530 Lift, Bronze Valve Guides, Hardened Locks & Viton Seals.
ALL OF OUR ENGINES COME WITH A 7 YEAR / 70,000 MILE WARRANTY!!
- Bore and hone block with torque Plate with moly finish.
- Deck cylinder block parallel to main line with CBN.
- Re-size connecting rods with new bolts & nuts.
- Hang and align pistons onto connecting rods.
- Line hone main line.
- Fully balance engine Assembly.
EPM Machine Co. will accept a product return within 60 days of purchase.
- We will not accept any product that appears to have been used, unless there is a valid warranty issue documented.
- Please return items in their original packaging to prevent damage during shipping.
- Custom ordered parts may not be returned.
- Restocking fee of 20% of purchase price apply to crate engines and $20 restocking fee applies to cylinder heads, block castings and small parts.
- Customer is responsible for the return freight fees to get the product back to us. Please call for return authorization, and we will provide the paperwork necessary for the freight carriers. This will allow you to take advantage of our highly discounted shipping rates. The freight charge will be deducted from any credit issued.
- All returns are subject to inspection. Returned items will be inspected within 14 business days.
Ship your item back to Us
8850 S.E. 76th Drive, Portland, OR 97206, USA
Please ensure that the item you are returning are repackaged with all components.