Chevy 383 Vortec 390HP Stroker Engine 350, 456ft-lbs
THIS ENGINE HAS THE FOLLOWING:
Block GM 4-bolt 1 PC rear main seal.
Crankshaft Scat steel 383 crankshaft.
Connecting rods GM 3.750 w/ARP 150,000 bolts.
Pistons Speed Pro Hypereutectic flat top 9.5:1 comp ratio.
Piston rings Mahle plasma moly piston rings.
Camshaft Edelbrock flat hyd .434/.444 – 206/212 – 112 specs.
Lifters Speed Pro flat hydaulic.
Oil pump Melling high volume oil pump.
Timing set Cloyes HD roller timing set.
Bearings Clevite/Mahle HP “tri-metal” rod & main bearings.
Flex-plate Pioneer 14″ 168 tooth.
Harmonic balancer GM externally balanced.
Freeze plugs Brass deep dish.
Heads VORTEC CHS 64CC Aluminum 190CC intake runners.
w/bronze valve guides, guide plates & screw-in studs.
Valves Stainless steel swirl polished 1.60 / 2.02.
Springs Comp series valve springs .530 max lift.
Push rods Elgin hardened push rods.
Rockers GM 1.5 ratio rockers arms, balls & nuts.
Gaskets Performance gasket set.
Head bolts GM head bolts.
ALL OF OUR ENGINES COME WITH A 7 YEAR / 70,000 MILE WARRANTY!!
$1799 – 3999
- Block Bore & hone block w/torque plate w/ moly finish.
- Cylinder walls Cylinder walls are sonic tested for thickness.
- Block surface, Surface block parallel to main line w/ CBN.
- Connecting rods Re-size rods with ARP 150,000 psi bolts & nuts.
- Connecting rods Hang & align new pistons onto connecting rods.
- Main line Align hone main line.
- Dyno tested combination.
- Balance engine.
- Fully balanced engine assembly.
EPM Machine Co. will accept a product return within 60 days of purchase.
- We will not accept any product that appears to have been used, unless there is a valid warranty issue documented.
- Please return items in their original packaging to prevent damage during shipping.
- Custom ordered parts may not be returned.
- Restocking fee of 20% of purchase price apply to crate engines and $20 restocking fee applies to cylinder heads, block castings and small parts.
- Customer is responsible for the return freight fees to get the product back to us. Please call for return authorization, and we will provide the paperwork necessary for the freight carriers. This will allow you to take advantage of our highly discounted shipping rates. The freight charge will be deducted from any credit issued.
- All returns are subject to inspection. Returned items will be inspected within 14 business days.
Ship your item back to Us
8850 S.E. 76th Drive, Portland, OR 97206, USA
Please ensure that the item you are returning are repackaged with all components.