Chevy Vortec Aluminum 350 Cylinder Heads 64cc 2.02/1.60
THIS CYLINDER HEAD HAS THE FOLLOWING:
NEW HI-FLOW Aluminum 64cc Cylinder Heads.
190CC intake ports.
Vortec design combustion chamber.
Vortec style intake manifold bolt pattern.
Angle or Straight plug design.
Raised intake roof for enhanced air flow.
Extra thick deck surface.
Hardened intake and exhaust seats.
Bronze thick wall guides.
Scew in studs & guide plates.
We install NEW COMP SERIES stainless steel swirl polished 2.05 / 1.60 intake & exhaust valves,
hardened retainers, valve locks, hi-pro valve springs(max .530 lift) & premium Viton valve stem seals.
All of our cylinder heads are vacuum tested!!
12 MONTH/12,000 MILE WARRANTY!
- NOTE: MUST USE .100" LONGER PUSH RODS WITH THESE CYLINDER HEADS.
- FLOW: 300 400 500 600 700
- INTAKE 191.0 231.0 256.0 258.0 264.03
- EXHAUST 140.0 168.0 184.0 192.0 200.0
- Intake flow data w/2.05" @ 28" of water
- Exhaust flow data w/1.60" @ 28" of water
EPM Machine Co. will accept a product return within 60 days of purchase.
- We will not accept any product that appears to have been used, unless there is a valid warranty issue documented.
- Please return items in their original packaging to prevent damage during shipping.
- Custom ordered parts may not be returned.
- Restocking fee of 20% of purchase price apply to crate engines and $20 restocking fee applies to cylinder heads, block castings and small parts.
- Customer is responsible for the return freight fees to get the product back to us. Please call for return authorization, and we will provide the paperwork necessary for the freight carriers. This will allow you to take advantage of our highly discounted shipping rates. The freight charge will be deducted from any credit issued.
- All returns are subject to inspection. Returned items will be inspected within 14 business days.
Ship your item back to Us
8850 S.E. 76th Drive, Portland, OR 97206, USA
Please ensure that the item you are returning are repackaged with all components.