CHEVY 383 MARINE VORTEC 370HP / 440FTLBS STROKER ENGINE 1996-2012
THIS ENGINE HAS THE FOLLOWING:
- GM Vortec 1 PC rear main seal.
- Eagle steel 383 crankshaft.
- GM 350/5.7 connecting rods w/HD bolts.
- Speed Pro Hypereutectic 9.5:1 comp ratio.
- Mahle plasma moly piston rings.
- Roller Camshaft .480/.488 – 206/212 – 112 specs.
- Roller Lifters.
- High volume oil pump.
- HD roller timing set.
- Mahle HP “tri-metal” rod & main bearings.
- Brass freeze plugs.
- VORTEC Cast Iron cylinder heads.
- Stainless steel swirl polished 1.60 / 2.02 valves.
- Springs Comp series valve springs .530 max lift.
- Elgin hardened push rods.
- GM 1.5 ratio rockers arms, balls & nuts.
- Performance gasket set.
- GM head bolts.
- Block Bore & hone block w/torque plate w/ moly finish.
- Surface block parallel to main line w/ CBN.
- Re-size rods with HD 150,000 psi bolts & nuts.
- Hang & align new pistons onto connecting rods.
- Align hone main line.
- Balance engine.
ALL OF OUR ENGINES COME WITH A 7 YEAR / 70,000 MILE PARTS & LABOR WARRANTY!!
EPM Machine Co. will accept a product return within 60 days of purchase.
- We will not accept any product that appears to have been used, unless there is a valid warranty issue documented.
- Please return items in their original packaging to prevent damage during shipping.
- Custom ordered parts may not be returned.
- Restocking fee of 20% of purchase price apply to crate engines and $20 restocking fee applies to cylinder heads, block castings and small parts.
- Customer is responsible for the return freight fees to get the product back to us. Please call for return authorization, and we will provide the paperwork necessary for the freight carriers. This will allow you to take advantage of our highly discounted shipping rates. The freight charge will be deducted from any credit issued.
- All returns are subject to inspection. Returned items will be inspected within 14 business days.
Ship your item back to Us
8850 S.E. 76th Drive, Portland, OR 97206, USA
Please ensure that the item you are returning are repackaged with all components.