Chevy 383 HP Stroker Engine Short Block
THIS ENGINE HAS THE FOLLOWING:
- GM Block 1 pc or 2 pc seal.
- Scat steel 383 crankshaft.
- GM 350/5.7 connecting rods W/HD 150,000 bolts.
- Hypereutectic Flat Top or Dished pistons.
- Mahale plasma moly piston rings.
- High volume oil pump.
- Mahle HP rod & main bearings.
- Brass freeze plugs.
- Performance gasket set.
Bore and hone block with torque Plate with moly finish.
Surface block parallel to main line with CBN.
Re-size connecting rods with HD 150,000 psi bolts & nuts.
Hang and align new pistons onto connecting rods.
Align hone main line.
Fully balance engine assembly.
EPM Machine Co. will accept a product return within 60 days of purchase.
- We will not accept any product that appears to have been used, unless there is a valid warranty issue documented.
- Please return items in their original packaging to prevent damage during shipping.
- Custom ordered parts may not be returned.
- Restocking fee of 20% of purchase price apply to crate engines and $20 restocking fee applies to cylinder heads, block castings and small parts.
- Customer is responsible for the return freight fees to get the product back to us. Please call for return authorization, and we will provide the paperwork necessary for the freight carriers. This will allow you to take advantage of our highly discounted shipping rates. The freight charge will be deducted from any credit issued.
- All returns are subject to inspection. Returned items will be inspected within 14 business days.
Ship your item back to Us
8850 S.E. 76th Drive, Portland, OR 97206, USA
Please ensure that the item you are returning are repackaged with all components.